September 10, 2014

Beerfest 2014

Last year was the first time I went to the local Beerfest.  Afterwards I had the strangest buzz.  So strange that when my husband asked me if I wanted to go again this year, I was not real excited.  But my sister-in-law needed a weekend away from home and wanted to drink beer so I said okay.

This year I plotted out my choices, staying away from all the hyped barrel-aged stuff.  Well, I did have one but I also managed to drink slow and sip some water now and again.  It worked out much better and we had a lot of fun.  The weather was perfect.  We drank beer, made fun of some people, laughed at ourselves and my husband got an autographed beer sign from the guys of Dark Horse Nation.


And we're off.  Nice photo bombers in the back.


Cheers to the lightweights in the chairs...one hour in.


Autographed sign..made hubby's day



Beer guzzling bunny band



Fat man on an apple swing



Last two tokens, baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment