On Friday morning this week, this sunrise was my church. With the great weather, I had wanted to catch a sunrise all week. I was crabby and busy and thinking about a decision I would have to make soon. By the end of Thursday I felt so frustrated, I decided to take Friday off to decompress. After I dropped my son off at school, I saw that orange ball of fire coming up off the lake and knew God was calling me. "Come to Jesus, girl." I needed to be reminded that my life doesn't suck and things always work out.
September 28, 2014
My Church
I don't go to church. Have an opinion about that if you want. My church is a quiet moment in nature a lot of times. Sunrises, sunsets, northern lights, the lake, a trail in the woods. Seeing those things and being near them lifts my spirits, makes me thankful for life, and clears my mind.
On Friday morning this week, this sunrise was my church. With the great weather, I had wanted to catch a sunrise all week. I was crabby and busy and thinking about a decision I would have to make soon. By the end of Thursday I felt so frustrated, I decided to take Friday off to decompress. After I dropped my son off at school, I saw that orange ball of fire coming up off the lake and knew God was calling me. "Come to Jesus, girl." I needed to be reminded that my life doesn't suck and things always work out.
On Friday morning this week, this sunrise was my church. With the great weather, I had wanted to catch a sunrise all week. I was crabby and busy and thinking about a decision I would have to make soon. By the end of Thursday I felt so frustrated, I decided to take Friday off to decompress. After I dropped my son off at school, I saw that orange ball of fire coming up off the lake and knew God was calling me. "Come to Jesus, girl." I needed to be reminded that my life doesn't suck and things always work out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment