October 24, 2010

My Son's 8th Birthday...

My son turned eight today.  I told him to stop growing when he was four and he's been defying me ever since.



I insist that my kids put their face in their cake every year and I can't say I've heard any complaining about that request!

Oh, and here's the cake and cupcakes before...
 

I found the gummy eyeballs and the little toothpick signs at Target.  I have to tell you, though, that the eyeballs looked more like boobs when I first put them on.  Thank God I had some red gel food coloring to make them look more like eyes.  I know it's breast cancer awareness month and all but putting gummy boobs on birthday cupcakes for a bunch of 8-year-olds is not the way to promote awareness!

1 comment:

  1. that is hilarious! whats wrong with boobs for cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete