October 16, 2012

To-Do List Follow-Up

Let's see how I did, shall we?...

  1. Grocery shop with reusable bags instead of getting plastic ones (CHECK)
  2. Collect branches for a craft I'm working on
  3. Start a cork project (CHECK)
  4. Make invitations for Garret's birthday (CHECK)
  5. Take pictures for Garret's birthday party scavenger hunt (CHECK)
  6. Buy boots for Kalen (CHECK)
  7. Make flag for information picket (CHECK)
  8. Bring a load of yard crap to the compost (CHECK)

Branches just didn't happen.  It was rainy and cold most of the time.  I will have to wait for dryer weather.  But all in all I'm glad I completed most of my list.  Here's the cork project I completed.





A little cork board strip.  I found this strip of trim in my garage.  I stained it then attached the corks with hot glue.  Some of the rubbery corks didn't like the hot glue so I used tacky glue for them.  Pretty easy.  

1 comment:

  1. hot damn! great job on your list and i LOVE your cork strip, i said strip

    ReplyDelete