May 6, 2011

Summer Project

Stay tuned for some pictures. I'm patiently waiting for my first tulips to bloom and thinking about what projects to tackle this summer....

Also, my son and I will be taking pictures this summer. He decided not to play baseball and I was determined to find an activity to keep him busy. In a short story he wrote in school, he had to write a blurb about himself. He wrote that when he grew up, he wanted to go around the world and take pictures of animals. He also discovered that he liked to paint in his art class. So I told him that we will be going outside a couple days a week so he can take pictures of animals and insects. At the end of the summer, he can pick out his favorites and we will print them. What he doesn't know is that I'm planning to turn them into a book. We are also going to do some painting! So I hope to post some of his creations soon!

Photo by Lina Blair


No comments:

Post a Comment