December 10, 2009

Ahhh....Peace and Quiet

Right now, I'm sitting on my couch with all the lights off except the Christmas ones. It's completely quiet now that the family is all snug in their beds. I've had such a crazy day, trying to finish up everything that had to be done at work so I could take tomorrow off. Now I'm enjoying the serenity of this moment. Have you ever been lucky enough to enjoy one of these moments yourself? I know. It doesn't happen often. That's why we have to soak it all in when we do. Instead of thinking of all the crap I had to get done at work today, I'm thinking about how greatful I am for heat (it's minus four degrees outside tonight WITHOUT wind chill), for the paycheck in the bank(it's payday today), and wishing I had wine in the house right now (I'm not gonna lie!). Well, two out of three ain't so bad.

In any case, I'm still feeling peaceful and grateful. Ahhh...until next my next random thought, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment