January 22, 2014

A New Chapter

I just cannot believe the zen in my personal life right now.  I'm not bragging; I'm just in pleasant disbelief and wonder!  Since my husband and I moved on to different jobs, we have experienced so much more peace in our home.  We aren't as negative.  We don't bring work home like we used to.  We are nicer to each other.  We're more affectionate.  I knew our previous jobs caused us stress (job stress is always present) but I didn't realize the enormity of it until we did something different.

Oh, don't be fooled.  We still have problems to face and deadlines to meet and kids to corral but without the added stress we had previously, we just face them with lighter hearts and without hyperventilating.  I'm just happy and thankful for the change.




1 comment:

  1. i am so glad to read this, happy for you all !

    ReplyDelete