March 24, 2012

Etsy Find - Wood Jewelry

I had some birthday money left to spend so I logged onto my Etsy account and took a look at my favorites.  I decided to buy a couple pieces of wood jewelry from Northern Grain Carpentry. 

http://www.etsy.com/shop/NorthernGrain?ref=seller_info

Come to find out this guy's a local guy so I got in touch with him and went to his house (I made my husband come with me cuz I wasn't going to a stranger's house by myself) to look at his whole collection, including the pieces that initially caught my eye.  In the end, I stuck with them and I'm in love.



And, as a side note, if I was ten years younger and single, this guy would have been the guy for me!  Very cute, makes killer jewelry, works at the Harley shop, AND was drinking a Widowmaker.  Mmm-mmm-mmmmmm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment