Easy caramel rolls? Shut your whore mouth! Yes, indeed, my blogging friends. That's what I said. I thought my Sunday morning couldn't get any better with the sunshine and some coffee and all. And then I took these babies out of the oven...
If you are baking challenged or need to impress your in-laws when they pay a visit or you just love a sticky sweet breakfast on Sunday, this is your recipe.
Easy Caramel Rolls
2 loaves frozen bead dough
1/2 cup pecans, fine chopped (optional)
1/2 cup margarine or butter (1 stick)
1 cup brown sugar
2 packages (3 oz.) Vanilla cook-n-serve pudding (not the instant mix)
1 tsp cinnamon
3 tbsp milk
Thaw bread in refrigerator acccording to the directions. Cut bread into walnut size pieces (about 24). Grease a 9x13 pan. Sprinkle nuts into the pan. Evenly distribute dough pieces in pan. In a bowl, melt margarine then add brown sugar, pudding mix, cinnamon, and milk. Stir and pour over dough. Refrigerate overnight. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Allow to sit a few minutes then flip onto a wax paper covered board.
Thank you to Amy, one of our student employees at the office, for giving us this recipe. You're getting a high-five when I see you next...and if I ever meet your boyfriend's mother, she's getting one too! Just sayin.
No comments:
Post a Comment