September 26, 2010

Time Is Ticking


Ugh. I feel like time is ticking away and I haven't done nearly close to what I should have for my age. Not enough living for my young 36 years. I tend to get too wrapped up in the everyday to-do list of life. Can't get the years, days and hours back, you know. Is it too early to make a New Year's resolution? I am a constant worry-wart about money. But the truth is you can't take it with you when you go. I need to find a balance between paying the necessary bills and spending on things that please me. And that goes for time too. I can't just spend all my time with my have-to's. I have to find a way to make time for the want-to's. Isn't that the ultimate quest in life? To achieve balance in your life? That's why I started the section to the right. I felt the need to create a space on my blog for things that bring joy to my life everyday. It's a little eye opener for me. Wish me luck on my quest for balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment