Well that's how I'm feeling tonight. It's Spring Break and although that sounds marvelous, when you don't take a trip and you're kids stay home all week, the uglies come out. I just feel like my family is out of control. My kids are sassing me. They won't listen to me but they hate when I yell at them after I ask them to do something for the sixth time! Maybe my aunt (Ex-aunt actually. She's not married to my uncle anymore) was right. Maybe I'm not cut out to be a mom.
There's just been a lot of negativity in my home for the past week. Lots of glass half empty instead of glass half full and all this bad energy is really getting to me. I soak it up like a sponge and it makes a mess out of me. I just want to run away for a while when it gets like this.

No comments:
Post a Comment