Again I have accomplished some random thoughts from a random gal. Good night, all! My job here is done.
February 11, 2011
Is That Who I Think It Is?
I was on Facebook earlier and had the urge to stalk some people from high school. Did you ever notice that the sluts are still sluts and the "it" girls are no longer hot and married the geeks they refused to talk to in class? Just sayin. I also realized that there is great truth to the country song, "Unanswered Prayers." I saw the first guy I made out with and, EWWWW! Nasty! I can't believe I let him get to third base. I guess I was desparate to get as close to a home run as I could before I graduated. So glad the prayer to get the home run with that ogre did not get answered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment