Well, another house project done and this was is a biggie. We got the outside doors and shutters painted and I'm very excited about it. I'll admit I had a little regretful moment with the blue color. It is very bright, especially when it's sunny. I tried to capture that in the pictures but I don't think I did a very good job. We have a side porch but didn't get to paint that yet. Anyways, here's the before...

And here's the after...



This is actually the first time I've seen the before and after pictures together. Yay!!!! I'm enjoying the freedom to do what we, want when we want. Sometimes, in the midst of the work, there are some WTF moments. Then it's done and it feels so good! What's next? Hmmm.... I'd have to say probably the side porch and the kitchen. Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment