
I just want everyone to know that since the new year has rolled in, I have become very technologically advanced. We now have a Wii and a flat screen TV. We got a web cam from my dad. We finally broke down and got cell phones. What?! I know, right?! I started this blog and I got my husband to join Facebook(which he threatens to cancel on a regular basis). Anywhoodle...
I know you're impressed. I'm feeling pretty good about it although I have to admit I feel like a bit of a sell-out at the same time. I was kind of proud of keepin it ol' school. The truth of the matter is, I have kids who want to keep up with the times, I have a preteen who is spending more and more time away from home, and we needed another TV to accommodate the game playing. Okay, now I'm just trying to justify all of these things in my life. The truth is I am getting to use to all these things and the family is happy and, damn it, I like playing the Wii, okay!
No comments:
Post a Comment